Saturday, June 2, 2007

What friends say about me

Purva Pahak:
What can i say abt Ankit?? A-Adorable N-NiceK-kooooooolllllllllllI-InnovativeT-TalentedAlways SMILEY,THE BEST,SMART,DASHING,PHODU personality of our college.His name is on the lips of everyone.He always attract everyone by his intelligibility.Aur kya bataye inke bare me?? He is my gud frnd...Always keep on rocking.Thoda busy rahta he but still apki har problem solve kar deta he.He never refuse anywork.Very DEDICATED to his family.Very CONCEPTUAL person.YE WOH ANKIT HAI JO HAR KISI KI BATON ME "ANKIT" REHTA HAI.......Hamesha aise hi rahna never change n mera LAPTOP yad rakhna ok..Waise likhne ko bahut he but sab bore ho jayenge yar.Thanks for being my frnd..Always be my frn...All the best for future my gud wishes r with u always......U will definetly get all things that u want in life.....All d best byeee take care ....Chal chal ab chane ke jhad per mat chad jana ok..I know mene jyada likh diya he... Always remain like this..

Shailesh Soni:
well, he is a cool guy with charming personality and with ultimate capabality of creativity or spontanous ideas...........he is very co-operative specially in the case of good gals.........for freinds he has always proved himself a very good care taker...........

Jitu Says:-Write somethin about gattu bhai. Well he is completely a different person than i am he spends his lunch hours in canteen having fun and i spent my time at gumti havin puff but still we have a pretty decent bond amongst us. he has nice adaptability with people. he is fan of Rahul Vats apart from that he is a friend one should have around. i know he will kill me because he just cannot stand a word against rahul vats but brother face it.Okay about Ankit, We had lot of differences amongst us at the end of second year. sure things worked out later but it was then when i realized i missed couple of years of healthy friendship. He has very strong determination. no matter what people say around him he very well knows where his goals are and how to get them He has a great sense of Humour He is man with wordsHe has Flexibility to speak on any kind of topicHe very well manages his huge friend listthere are more things to write but orkut aint allowin me to do so neways "Best Luck for future"

Vasant says:- Ankit baba is the most fun loving person in our college, a damn good guy, with a cool attitude. Belives in living life to the fullest, which is the best thing in him, and thats the reason why I guess, I get along with him nicely. He'll prove to be a great friend, I am sure of that. Definitly a good soul. is tooooooooooo goooooooood frdddddddddddddd offffffffffffff me.vasant

GAuяąηg DamLeyYE HE HAMARE ANKIT SIR,SBSE PAHLE ME INKE BARE ME YE KAHNA CHAHUNGA KI YADI AAPME MOTIVETION KI KAMI HE TO AAP INKE PASS CHALE JAO AUR INKI 1 HASI SUN LO AAPME APNE AAP MOTIVETION AA GAYEGA,AUR KYA BATAU ME SIR KO SCHOOL SE JANTA HU HE HAS A GREAT PERSNOLITY,MUJE BADA DUKH HOGA JAB YE COLLAGE SE CHALE JAYENGE ..I WILL MISS U SIR

Sugandhahhmm.. dadoo.. a very influential person he knows how to get his work done, that's what makes him superior from the other people around.He is smart, intelligent, hardworking and the best thing about him is he is confident and has a goal of his own which he never compromises for anything. We spent four years together, today v r on the verge of spliting and go on our own way. During this session v bunked classes together, did the projects together(I have my sympathy with him, he was stuck with 2 girls who did no work.. hahah), many times his confidence gave support to my loosing confidence.. his fight for the goal and energy gave me the strength to continue on my path. He is friendly, he is flirty.. even if he is going through a tough time, u can hardly make out he'll be the same happy guy hiding his grief. n yah he is my best companion in eating lunch.. v both r hungry most of the times.. dadoo i wish u get all the happiness in the world n hope to c u on the top of the world.

સપનાંઓ