Saturday, February 25, 2012

welcome again

Hi Doston

I am going to start writing anything which is there in my mind and in ay language. I will try to write every Saturday. Let me think and try for how many Saturday I will Right. But surely I will try whether I got Followers or not.
Let me tell you something about myself before I start my words.
I am Ankit Vasavada working for MNC in Mumbai. As of now this is the only Identity which I earn by my life till date with my efforts. Other then that I am a son of an Accountant and a House wife from Gujarat settled in Madhya pradesh India.
Now I am in Mumbai, done engineering from Ujjain Madhya Pradesh and PGDHRM from Pune Maharashtra.
That means I am an educated looser. They say that you have to believe in yourself.
May be my posts are too pessimistic or more optimistic let see. This is just a first post for the new Story……more to go….

Ankit Vasavada



No comments:

સપનાંઓ